Savings accounts offer various features, such PG Slot wallet ไม่มี ขั้น ต่ํา as depositing and withdrawing funds and paying EMIs or credit card bills. Banks offer attractive interest rates on each deposit made by their customers. Various types of savings accounts can meet diverse customer needs. Here is a complete guide on the classification of savings accounts.
Types of Savings Accounts
RBL Bank offers an extensive range of savings accounts to meet various customer requirements. Let us understand the key features of these in detail.
Basic Savings Account:
A Basic Savings account is a zero-balance savings account in which customers can freely transfer funds using RTGS and NEFT without any cost. The account offers attractive interest rates on the deposited amount. Opening this account brings various other benefits, such as a free Rupay card with a cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000 for ATM and Rs. 30,000 for POS.
Prime Savings Account:
This premium savings account enables a wide variety of transactions for the customer’s ease. The features of this premium account include higher interest rates on savings, enhanced debit card limits, free transactions at RBL’s ATM, wealth management solutions by experienced professionals, an attractive interest rate on fixed deposits, and access to mobile and phone banking, amongst other things. The premium savings account also comes with a Titanium Debit card that offers additional insurance benefits.
- Prime Edge Savings Account: This account offers customers a higher interest rate and a seamless banking experience with the banks’ online services. The Prime Edge Savings Account holders also get a Titanium Debit Card with its benefits, including free ATM withdrawals and insurance coverage.
- RBL Rise Savings Account: This saving account provides enhanced banking solutions. It is a highly premium savings account that allows you to select your account number and higher limits on daily transactions. It also offers preferential pricing on loans, higher interest rates, and access to concierge services and complimentary lounge access, amongst other things. The savings account comes with an RBL Bank Platinum Maxima credit card with a range of benefits and discounts for customers.
Advantage Savings Account:
Another Advantage Savings Account offers the highest interest rate among all savings accounts. Besides, Advantage Savings Account customers also get to choose their account number and enjoy other benefits, such as higher withdrawal limits, free ATM transactions, and a Platinum Debit Card with its own set of benefits. Advantage Savings Account holders can also access mobile and phone banking services with their savings accounts.
Executive Salary Account:
RBL offers a zero-balance salary account with no requirements for an average monthly balance. This type of savings account is customized to meet the needs of the working class. The numerous benefits of an executive salary account include one free demand draft every month, the facility of safe deposit lockers, competitive interest rates, a higher number of ATM transactions, and mobile and phone banking.
- Woman’s First Savings Account: This is exclusively designed for women and offers various benefits for their spending and saving needs. Its features include a higher interest rate on savings, a zero balance kid’s account subject to minimal requirements, enhanced cash deposit and withdrawal limits, an exclusive Woman’s First debit card, discounts on shopping, medical concierge at discounted rates, and access to mobile and phone banking amongst other things.
- Senior Citizen Savings Account: These accounts are customized to meet the needs of senior citizens above the age of 60 years. It provides for better and hassle-free management of their finances, along with a bunch of other benefits. Features of a Senior Citizen Savings account include higher interest rates on savings and fixed deposits. Most importantly, it provides free doorstep banking for senior citizens who cannot physically visit the branch offices. It also includes healthcare benefits through membership with MediBuddy.
- Digital Savings Account: A digital savings account can be opened instantly with minimal documentation online. It blends in with the digital advancements in banking and enables customers to open instant savings accounts via paperless processing. The Digital savings account also comes with a broader range of benefits, such as anytime banking through handheld devices, higher. Interest rates, no penalties or charges on maintaining a balance in the savings account, virtual debit cards, and the ease. Of online transactions.
Customers can open a bank account by choosing a savings account that best meets their requirements. All savings accounts come with a wide range of customized benefits to meet the customers’ needs.
However, it is necessary to understand the different savings account types’ offerings before initiating.